Friday 23 May 2008

Pissed off about playin a shit set last night

I dont really DJ much these days. I pretty much gave it up almost 4 years ago. But i got a set at Outbreak @ Timbuk2 in Bristol last month and it was good. Everyone was into it, i played loads of old classics (DnB), and i was enjoying hearing those tunes again as much as everyone else.

Last night tho was a different story, nobody gave a shit. The room i played in was dead all night and the vibe in the club weren't to good either. Basically i couldnt be arsed to play anyway and i couldnt wait to get off the decks and out of the club.

Just makes me think that DJing an old Blackout set now n again can be fun but i really dont wanna make a habit of it. I aint bought any tunes for years and i aint really bothered whether i play out or not. So i dont think i'll be in any hurry to DJ there again. Once was enough for me, maybe i'll av a go again next year or something but thats it for now.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: