Saturday 16 February 2008

Finally, i got myself a MySpace....

Its a few years too late, i know. Its all about Facebook now, so i'm told. I've never really gotten into this whole networking site thing, if i want to meet people i'll go out. But then i don't really do that too much these days, oh the joys of being skint. I didnt really wanna be another guy with a MySpace doing fuck all with it, and seeing as i didn't really have anything i wanted to show the world till now i didnt see the point.

Anyway, things are a bit different since the old days of Underdog. Take a listen to my music now and compare it to the free-party vibe from before. Quite a contrast, innit? I guess i'm getting older and mellowing out nowadays.

I'm just fed up of this whole genres thing. If you wanna make drum n bass you gotta follow the same formula as every other producer out there, its gotta be the same speed, its gotta have the same kinda beats and breakdowns and all that shit. Where's the originality in that? Its all immitation. Spending £6 a time on a tune that sounds a lot like the last one you bought, only to play it out a couple of times before it gets put to the back of the pile in favour of another tune that sounds just like it. I cant afford nor can i be bothered to get caught up in this whole DJ thing anymore.

I still like DnB, dont get me wrong, but lets be honest here, most of the tunes coming out at the moment are a bit shit really. Maybe i'm starting to talk like an old man now, but it just aint as good as it used to be.

Anyway, i cant be arsed to type anymore right now, all this was supposed to be was me saying hello and i've gone off on a bit of a rant already. I hope you like the tunes i've put up so far, theres a bit of an eighties vibe in there, but i dont care, i like it.

Later.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: